Alright, so being grown up now, there are a few things we’re more or less obligated to do – for instance, watching intensely boring cartoons at the behest of our children. It seems however, that creators of these cartoons had parents just like these in mind when they created them as they left inappropriate nuggets that only the parents could truly enjoy.
Take a peek at just a few of the examples below and let us know if you noticed any of these when you were knee high to a grasshopper.
1. Where the heck is Zazu going?
2. Like the pedophile van in the background there – free candy and everything!
3. Ummm. . .what was Boo drawing?
4. Funny the way those things lined up as they floated across the sky – see the SEX?
5. Nothing says righteous like a phallus shaped tower right in the center of his castle.
6. Whoopsies Mrs. Rabbit – you better be more conscious of that in the future.
7. For those Hey Arnold fans – well, we just don’t even know what to say about what Helga wrote Arnold.
8. Really, how else are we supposed to take this? When was the last time ANYONE held a saw like this?
9. Turns out the grandpa in Rugrats was a bit of a perv.
10. Um, do WHAT all you want?
11. Turns out, Arnold’s grandpa was a hippie.
12. Spongebob’s sea porn.
13. Apparently at one time, Dexter hired a hooker.
14. And there WAS a hooker in Toy Story.
15. Rugrats had a circumcision joke going.
16. And Spongebob made sure Gary wasn’t raped in prison.
17. Ouch – a whore joke? On Full House? (OK, so not a cartoon, but nonetheless worth the hit.)
18. The Animaniacs got away with a fingering joke.
19. Yup, you read that right. It says, “Do not touch yourself.”
20. Apparently Ed, Edd n Eddy, had this problem too.
21. TMI – nothing says good ratings like accidental pregnancy.
22. Woah buddy! Put that thing away. You are WAY to happy with that thing dangling all over the place.
23. And you too Peter Pan – I mean, seriously?
Well, now that you’ve seen if for yourself what do you guys think? Is there any need to insert such innuendos into childhood shows, or it is strictly necessary for the sanity of us adults? Let us know your thoughts on this in the comments below.
Feel free to like the author, Robert Rich, on Facebook here.