A police officer was patrolling the streets of Rosenburg, Texas on Saturday when he spotted a young boy playing ball alone. He decided that this needed his intervention.
In the dash-cam video, the police officer can be seen stopping his vehicle and it seems he exchanges a few words with the boy.
The next thing you see is the kid takes off running. He’s not in fear of arrest. He’s attempting to catch the football the police officer is tossed to him. The kid returns the ball to the police officer, who tosses the him another one.
The two seem to play catch for awhile, reportedly as part of an attempt by authorities to reach out to the youth in the community.
According to KTRK, the video footage of the exchange is “spreading across social media.” It was originally posted on the Rosenberg Police Department’s Facebook page with the title, “While a 2 minute game of football might not mean anything, to some it could mean everything!”
Trending Posts On Mad World News
- Graphic Message to ISIS from Middle Eastern Feminists
- Chilling Video: Did Jesus Himself Reveal Who The Antichrist Will Be?
- Hilarious Passive Aggressive Office Note War Quickly Escalates
- Epic Open Letter to ISIS from an American Badass Veteran
- Bad Habit Led to a Hole in This Woman’s Face, Now She Shares Her Message