A police officer was patrolling the streets of Rosenburg, Texas on Saturday when he spotted a young boy playing ball alone. He decided that this needed his intervention.
In the dash-cam video, the police officer can be seen stopping his vehicle and it seems he exchanges a few words with the boy.
The next thing you see is the kid takes off running. He’s not in fear of arrest. He’s attempting to catch the football the police officer is tossed to him. The kid returns the ball to the police officer, who tosses the him another one.
The two seem to play catch for awhile, reportedly as part of an attempt by authorities to reach out to the youth in the community.
According to KTRK, the video footage of the exchange is “spreading across social media.” It was originally posted on the Rosenberg Police Department’s Facebook page with the title, “While a 2 minute game of football might not mean anything, to some it could mean everything!”
Trending Posts On Mad World News
- Angry Mother Destroys Common Core by Writing This on Her Son’s Test
- Atheist Gets EPIC Response After Telling Grieving Family Prayer Is ‘Mumbo Jumbo’
- What One NFL Star Wrote on a Restaurant Receipt is Sparking Outrage
- Beautiful Teen Becomes ISIS Jihadist… Doesn’t Work Out As She Planned
- [WATCH] Muslim Fast Food Worker Screams and Threatens Customer Who Wanted Bacon