LV Witness Who Identified 2nd Shooter Turns Up Dead, Then Cops Make Shocking Announcement

(This post may contain disputed claims. We make no assertions as to the validity of the information presented by our Opinion Columnist. We are an opinion blog, not a traditional news outlet, and this post should be treated as such. Enjoy.)

Twenty-eight-year-old Kymberley Suchomel was among the thousands of people who were fortunate enough to safely flee the scene of the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas, Nevada, on October 1, as 64-year-old gunman Stephen Craig Paddock poured bullets into the crowd from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino. However, just one week later, she was discovered dead in her home by her grandmother in Apple Valley, California. The cops have now made a shocking announcement, and it will do little to quell the concerns of those suspicious regarding the circumstances of Suchomel’s untimely death.

Las Vegas Sheriff Joseph Lombardo (left), Kymberley Suchomel (right) (Photo Credit: Screengrab/YouTube, Kymberley Suchomel/Facebook)

The circumstances surrounding Suchomel’s death are suspicious for more reasons than one. She was in her prime, with no severe health conditions to speak of. Moreover, her cause of death remains a mystery, as it appears there was no foul play involved and that she did not commit suicide. Perhaps even more alarming than these things, though, is the fact that the young mother was vocal about the fact that she had witnessed more than one shooter during the Las Vegas massacre, a theory authorities are actively trying to dispel.

“It has been nearly 72 hours since the nightmare took place, and I am finally able to sit here & put into words my own personal account,” Suchomel wrote on her Facebook page, which has since been set to private. “We couldn’t hide because they (and I do mean THEY) were chasing us. That exact moment is when I started to really panic. That is the exact moment in which I thought this was it, I was going to die, I was never going to see my family again,” she added.

“So, as we are running, we approach this fence where men are throwing women over, and we ran up to it as they had knocked It down, so we were able to get out,” wrote Suchomel. “As we crossed the threshold of the venue, my mind went straight to other mass shootings and hearing the victim’s families in my head talk about how they never got to say goodbye. I did not want this for my husband (who was at work) & my grandma (who had my daughter, Scarlett).”

“So, at 10:07 pm I called my husband frantically leaving him a voicemail — telling him that I loved him and was in the middle of a shooting & I wasn’t sure if I would make it out alive,” continued the mother-of-one. “Next, while still running, I called my grandma to tell her the exact same thing. But the gunfire wasn’t stopping this whole time. It wasn’t ceasing. It wasn’t slowing down. And It was directly behind us, following us.”

“Bullets were coming from every direction,” wrote Suchomel. “Behind us, in front of us, to the side of us. But I know, I just know, that there was someone chasing us. The entire time I felt this way. The farther we got from the venue, the closer the gunfire got. I kept looking back expecting to see the gunmen- and I say MEN because there was more than one person. There was more than one gun firing. 100% more than one. As we were running, we kept changing direction, because it felt like no matter what direction we took, we were being followed,” she stated.

“I have been watching the news non-stop since I arrived back home to my family,” Suchomel went on. “And it just doesn’t make sense. The story that [sic] are feeding everyone doesn’t add up to our eyewitness accounts. There is something wrong with what they are saying & the evidence seems fake if you ask me. There are multiple people stating that there was a lady towards the beginning of the evening who had made her way up to the stage warning people that we were all gonna die — her and her boyfriend were escorted off the premises. Why has she not been mentioned by authorities? Every single survivor I have talked to also remembers multiple shooters, and at least one from the ground- why aren’t we being taken more seriously? Tons of things don’t add up,” she wrote.

“I left the Route 91 Festival completely unharmed physically, besides some scrapes and super sore bones & muscles,” Suchomel added, her admission to being perfectly healthy only making her death days later all the more suspicious. “We went to Las Vegas for a super fun, down to Earth country concert featuring our favorite artists. We left scared, scarred, traumatized and broken. And for that, we demand answers,” she concluded.

Suchomel will never get those answers because, on Monday, she was found dead inside of her home by her grandmother. The timeline of her demise seems as shady as the ever-changing timeline authorities have released of the massacre she survived, too. The 28-year-old’s husband left for work at 4:30 am the morning she died, according to, and she was found by her grandmother just hours later at 8:30 am. What could have possibly killed a healthy, 28-year-old woman in the few hours she happened to be alone insider her house?

Compounding the suspicions surrounding Suchomel’s death is the fact that the Las Vegas Police Department made a shocking announcement this week: Independent reporters would be banned from all future press conferences regarding the shooting. This is a blatantly obvious attempt to silence those who are asking questions about the massacre which authorities don’t want to answer.

In a move that is only furthering the now widespread belief that a cover-up is currently underway in Las Vegas, two conservative reporters who have broken multiple key stories about the strange and ever changing circumstances surrounding the horrific mass shooting were banned from attending the latest police press conference.

Laura Loomer and Mike Tokes were both denied entry by armed guards in what was a transparent attempt by the Las Vegas Police Department to stop anyone from asking real questions. Keep in mind, Loomer’s reporting conclusively proved that supposed shooter Stephen Paddock had arrived at the hotel a full three days earlier than authorities had claimed. Eventually, the “official story” was changed, largely due to Loomer’s reporting itself.

In other words, they knew exactly who they were keeping out of the press conference and were doing it to specifically stop any real information from getting released to the public.

Loomer first noted that police had randomly decided to start claiming that press credentials were needed to attend their press briefings when in the past they had been open to all. [Source: The Daily Sheeple]

Indeed, it is getting harder and harder to trust the authorities who are supposedly investigating the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history. As information continues to surface surrounding the massacre, it only seems to raise more questions.

The only thing which is becoming clearer as the weeks pass is the fact that there is an active coverup taking place; the FBI and the LVPD know more than they are letting on. Perhaps there is no real investigation at all, just government organizations who already know exactly what happened, but who are complicit in keeping the truth from the American people.

As the facts regarding this case only get muddier by the day, it appears we may never know the full truth of what happened. Sadly, that only makes the deaths of the 59 people who lost their lives in the shooting even more tragic.

About That Conservative Girl, Opinion Columnist 1959 Articles
That Conservative Girl is a millennial living in Southern California on a small farm in Cherry Valley. Passionate about faith, family values, and individual liberty, when she isn't bringing you the news she's listening to Merle Haggard and dreaming of Montana.