The day of President Donald Trump’s State of the Union speech has finally arrived, and the nation is anxiously waiting to hear what he says and see how it will all unfold. The White House has recently released the full list of guests who will sit with First Lady Melania Trump, and as soon as liberals see who is there, they’ll realize she was giving them the big middle finger that they all deserve.
Although many Democrats plan to boycott the event altogether, others have decided to bring along special guests in a pathetic attempt to infuriate President Donald Trump. Although it seems that he’s unaffected, First Lady Melania Trump has decided to let them know how she feels with who she’s invited to sit with her, and it couldn’t be more impressive.
It’s no secret that President Trump and Melania are hated by the left. Melania has always handled the constant criticism and blatant lies they’ve spread about her with grace. However, she’s undoubtedly growing tired of their attacks, so when she announced who was going to accompany her to the State of the Union address, it seems she was definitely sending liberals a message.
Instead of inviting celebrities or even just close friends for that matter, President Trump and Melania decided to invite real Americans who understand the need for Trump’s policies better than anyone else to be alongside her. In fact, as Biz Pac Review reports, “a more impressive cross-section of Americans would be tough to find.”
Special Guests for the State of the Union Address
Elizabeth Alvarado, Robert Mickens, Evelyn Rodriguez, & Freddy Cuevas, are the parents of Nisa Mickens & Kayla Cuevas, who had been close friends , but in Sep. 2016, the 2 girls were chased down & brutally murdered by MS-13. pic.twitter.com/nTkUVIE62Z
— Matta Abraham (@MattaAbraham1) January 30, 2018
Sitting with her will be Americans from all across the country, including an array of people from border agents to police officers, military heroes, the family members of tragic victims of MS-13 violence, and ordinary hard-working Americans.
Among them will be the parents of Nisa Mickens and Kayla Cuevas, teen friends who were chased down and brutally murdered by MS-13. In addition, border patrol agent CJ Martinez, whose career has been dedicated to stopping the gang, and retired Corporal Matthew Bradford, who lost his sight and both his legs in an IED explosion in 2007 and still reenlisted in the Marine Corps, will also be in attendance.
That’s not all, either. There are many more. In fact, the full list of Melania’s fellow attendees as provided by WhiteHouse.gov is as follows:
• Corey Adams: Corey Adams is a skilled welder at Staub Manufacturing Solutions in Dayton, Ohio, where he has worked for more than eight years. During 2017, Corey and his wife were able to become first-time homeowners, and they will invest their extra money from tax reform into their two daughters’ education savings.
• Elizabeth Alvarado, Robert Mickens, Evelyn Rodriguez, and Freddy Cuevas: Elizabeth Alvarado and Robert Mickens are the parents of Nisa Mickens. Evelyn Rodriguez and Freddy Cuevas are the parents of Kayla Cuevas. Nisa and Kayla had been close friends since elementary school, but in September 2016, the two girls were chased down and brutally murdered. Their deaths were among a string of 17 Long Island slayings that have been attributed to Mara Salvatrucha, also known as MS-13.
• Corporal (Ret.) Matthew Bradford: Matthew Bradford joined the United States Marine Corps straight out of high school and deployed to Iraq in 2006. In 2007, he stepped on an improvised explosive device (IED). Shrapnel shot into both of his eyes, blinding him, and the explosion also took both of his legs. After multiple surgeries and therapy, Matthew reenlisted in the Marine Corps—the first blind, double amputee to do so.
• Jon Bridgers: Jon Bridgers founded the Cajun Navy 2016, as a non-profit rescue and recovery organization to respond to flooding in south Louisiana. In 2017, the Cajun Navy set out to provide aid to those in Texas affected by Hurricane Harvey. He and the Cajun Navy 2016 have helped thousands of people across the South, and to this day, they are helping collect resources and donations for those who lost their homes in the storms.
• David Dahlberg: David Dahlberg works as a fire prevention technician in southern California, stationed at the Pine Canyon Fire Station in the Santa Lucia Ranger District. In July 2017, he saved 62 children and staff members from a raging wildfire that had encircled their camp.
• Officer Ryan Holets: Ryan Holets serves as a police officer in Albuquerque, New Mexico. In his six years on the force, he has been shot at twice and experienced several near-death encounters. Officer Holets and his wife adopted a baby from parents who suffered from opioid addiction, breaking down walls between drug addicts and police officers to help save lives.
• Ashlee Leppert: Ashlee Leppert has dedicated her life to her country, serving as an aviation electronics technician in the United States Coast Guard. Last year, she rescued dozens of Americans imperiled during the devastating hurricane season. Nothing has left more of a mark on Ashlee than her efforts to lift a woman to safety in a helicopter basket. The woman was clutching a few bags of what Ashlee thought were clothes. As she drew the woman near, however, Ashlee saw four sets of children’s eyes looking at her as their guardian angel.
• Agent Celestino “CJ” Martinez: CJ Martinez is a Supervisory Special Agent for the United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations unit. He has spent much of his 15-year tenure working to dismantle transnational criminal organizations, including MS-13. His investigations have led to more than 100 arrests of MS-13 gang members who have been prosecuted for crimes, including homicide, assault, and narcotics and weapons trafficking. CJ is a proud veteran, having honorably served our Nation in the United States Air Force and Air National Guard for more than 22 years.
• Staff Sergeant Justin Peck: Staff Sergeant Justin Peck has served in the United States Army for eight years. In November 2017, he was part of a team, along with Chief Petty Officer Kenton Stacy, that was conducting a multi-day mission with partner forces in Raqqa, Syria, to clear IEDs from territory previously controlled by ISIS. After the team had located and disarmed seven IEDs, Chief Petty Officer Stacy was clearing the second floor of a hospital building when he was struck by an IED blast and severely wounded. Without hesitation, Staff Sergeant Peck, who was holding a position outside the building, rushed to Stacy’s location on the uncleared, IED-ridden second floor. Staff Sergeant Peck’s actions—including applying a tourniquet, placing an endotracheal tube, and performing artificial respirations and CPR—were directly responsible for saving Chief Petty Officer Stacy’s life.
• Preston Sharp: Preston Sharp was visiting his veteran grandfather’s grave in 2015 when he noticed that other local veterans’ graves were not being honored with American flags or flowers. Today, Preston has organized the placement of more than 40,000 American flags and red carnations on soldiers’ graves, as part of his goal to honor veterans in all 50 States and to challenge others to join the Flag and Flower Challenge (#FandFChallenge).
• Steve Staub and Sandy Keplinger: Siblings Steve Staub and Sandy Keplinger started Staub Manufacturing Solutions, a contract manufacturing company specializing in metal fabrication, twenty years ago. Today, they serve as president and vice president, respectively. Thanks to the “Trump bump” in their business, Staub Manufacturing Solutions has seen an uptick in sales, employment, and optimism. They have grown their team from 23 to 37 employees over the last year and recently expanded by acquiring a new building. Following enactment of the tax cuts and reform legislation last year, they were able to give all their employees larger than expected Christmas bonuses.
The list is a reflection of everything President Donald Trump is trying to accomplish. Together, President Trump and Melania are showing the American people exactly where their loyalties are. Considering liberals hate everything Trump stands for from “America First” to “Making America Great Again,” this list which encompasses those values and priorities is a massive middle finger to them all.