A group of Michigan doctors was in for a bit more than they bargained after deciding to take advantage of patients in quite a disturbing manner. Unfortunately for them, as soon as FBI agents learned of their dirty backroom secret, they were swiftly apprehended – and another 406 people have since been arrested in relation to the horrific crime ring.
Although similar instances have been taking place all across the country, DOJ Attorney General Jeff Sessions made sure to comment on a group of six Muslim men in Michigan after a recent mass-arrest. In all, 412 arrests were made nationwide last Thursday after federal officials learned of the sick way doctors were taking advantage of patients.
According to reports, the dirty back room dealings involved scamming Medicare out of a whopping $1.3 billion in fraudulent transactions. Doing everything from sending phony bills to Medicare to prescribing unnecessary medication, which would later be sold on the streets, it seems that President Donald Trump’s DOJ was extremely ambitious in putting an end to the abuse as quickly as possible.
As a result, six men were arrested in Michigan – and AG Jeff Sessions himself commented on the fact that their work accounted for 10 percent of the scam’s value. In all, the all-Muslim group managed to steal $164 million before being arrested.
The Detroit News reports that a man by the name of Mashiyat Rashid was at the helm and didn’t mind showing off the massive stolen wealth he had acquired. As if the photographs on social media didn’t prove he had done something wrong, the fact that he went to a bank and withdrew $500,000 just before his arrest certainly did.
The six men arrested in Michigan are as follows:
- Mashiyat Rashid, of Oakland County – controlled, owned or operated Global Quality, Aqua Therapy, Tri-County Physicians, Tri-State Physicians, New Center Medical, National Laboratories, and Tri-County Wellness;
- Yasser Mozeb, of Oakland County – allegedly received payments from Global Quality and Tri-County Wellness;
- Abdul Haq, of Washtenaw County, physician enrolled as a participating provider with Medicare for Aqua Therapy, Tri-County
- Joseph Betro, of Oakland County, physician enrolled as a participating provider with Medicare for Tri-County Physicians and New Center Medical;
- Tari Omar, of Oakland County, physician enrolled as a participating provider with Medicare for Tri-County Physicians.
- Mohammed Zahoor, of Oakland County, physician enrolled as a participating provider with Medicare for Tri-County Physicians. [Source: Click on Detroit]
Unfortunately for them, it doesn’t look like things are going quite as well as they once were. Now, with each facing a flurry of charges a piece, it’s safe to assume that their life of luxury from their days of theft is over, and even better yet, they will probably be in debt the rest of their lives as they will likely be forced to pay it all back.
The defendants are charged with five counts of health care fraud and health care fraud conspiracy. Rashid and Mozeb are charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States and pay and receive health care kickbacks. Rashid is charged with money laundering, receipt of kickbacks in connection with a federal health care program and payment of kickbacks in connection with federal health care program. [Source: Creeping Sharia]
I’d say it’s a coincidence that the most effective and money-hungry group were all Muslim, but really, these guys are just following the words of their so-called “holy book” as the Quran allows Muslims to steal and take from the nonbeliever, as indicated by Ibn Ishaq (764). At this point, we need to realize that Muslims are never going to assimilate into our culture as they view their religion to be above the law of the land. Fortunately, we now have a president and administration in place that is willing to force them to abide by the law if they choose not to do so voluntarily.