Queen Invites POTUS For Big State Visit As Trump-Hater Meghan Gets The Boot

Queen Elizabeth II has extended an invitation to President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump to join her for an official state visit in June to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the D-Day invasion. However, there is one former American actress turned Duchess who is getting the royal boot. That’s right, Meghan Markle who is on the record as a major Trump-hater, went too far and will be getting the boot. Don’t miss this.

President Donald Trump, Meghan Markle, and Queen Elizabeth II (Photo Credit: Justin Sullivan/Getty Images, YouTube/Screenshot, Chris Jackson – WPA Pool/Getty Images)

President Trump and Melania will be going across the pond to their first official state visit to the United Kingdom, June 3-5th. This is a big deal as an official state visit brings out all the pomp and circumstance the British Royal Family can muster, and we all know they are experts in this field.

“The president and First Lady Melania Trump will be guests of the Queen and attend a ceremony in Portsmouth to mark 75 years since the D-Day landings. He will also have official talks with the prime minister at Downing Street. Mr. Trump previously met the Queen at Windsor Castle when he came to the UK in July 2018 on a working visit,” the BBC reported.

The White House said the upcoming trip would reaffirm the “steadfast and special relationship between the United States and the United Kingdom.” However, there will be one American missing who is on the record as a Trump-hater. Meghan actively campaigned against Trump, calling him “divisive” and a “misogynist,” and said she couldn’t imagine a man like that being in power.

Well, the former cable TV actress and noted Trump-hater is getting the royal boot following her tumultuous relationship over the past year with the Royal Family. Making matters worse, she has angered much of the British population.

The 37-year-old former Suits star is reported to be due any day with her first child. What can only be described as a hellish first year has seen Markle and her spouse Prince Harry “disowned” by much of the Royal Family. They were banished to Frogmore cottage in Windsor, and now royal insiders are saying the Queen is so upset she is seriously thinking about sending them abroad for good.

“[I]t is widely believed the pair were shipped off to the stately home in Windsor, some 25 miles from Kensington Palace, by the Queen. The theory was plastered all over social media in the week it as announced the pregnant former Suits actress, 37, and Harry, 34, over in following an extensive renovation,” the UK Express reports.

This follows the growing rift Meghan has created between Prince Harry and Prince William. It all started when Markle mistreated William’s wife Kate, and several other incidences cemented Kate’s total dislike of the arrogant Meghan.

“It’s such a pity. Before Meghan came along, Harry and William were so close. Kate and William gave it one last ditch effort before Easter and tried to talk sense into Harry about his wife’s sabotage of the Royal Family. Harry refused to listen. It doesn’t leave Her Majesty much of a choice,” a palace insider told Mad World News.

The choice Queen Elizabeth was left with had her close advisors warning the popularity of the Royals was waning, thanks to the former D-list actress, and they advised the Duke and Duchess of Sussex be sent abroad. Like to Africa. Permanently.

According to the Daily Express reporter Richard Palmer, who is pro-Meghan, he was shocked when Buckingham Palace did not deny Meghan and Harry were “relocating to Africa.” Even Fox News, who usually stays out of reporting Royal Family gossip, posted an article: “Prince Harry and Prince William were distant at royal Easter service amid feud rumors.”

To be clear, the Queen banished Meghan to Frogmore hoping that would knock some sense into the “Charlatan Duchess.” The complaints against Meghan range from her outrageous attitude toward the palace staff, but the most egregious complaint say insiders is the 37-year-old’s problem with leaking crazy stories to the press, a total “no-no” when it comes to the Royal Family.

And to top that off, Meghan masks her rabid leftist political stances with her bogus “humanitarian work.” So, it’s a no-brainer Markle won’t be given access to President Trump. Luckily, Her Majesty can avoid future embarrassment by saying Markle is still on maternity leave when the president and Melania make their official visit in June. Markle’s time at Frogmore might be limited. It’s looking like Meghan Markle could be saying “hello” to Africa and “goodbye” the United Kingdom real soon.

The content on Mad World News expresses a personal opinion, advocates a point of view (e.g., on a social or political issue), or is self-promotional. For the purpose of fact-checking, it should be rated as Opinion according to Facebook policy.


About Rebecca Diserio, Opinion Columnist 2539 Articles
Rebecca Diserio is a conservative writer and speaker who has been featured in numerous high profile publications. She's a graduate of St. Joseph High School in Lakewood, CA and worked as a Critical Care Registered Nurse at USC Medical Center. A former Tea Party spokesman, she helped manage Star Parker’s campaign for US Congress and hosted a popular conservative radio show where she interviewed Dr. Alveda King, Ann Coulter, David Limbaugh, and Michelle Malkin. A police widow, she resides in Southern California.