Soros-Backed Coalition Prepares To Put Biden In Office If Trump Cheats, Won’t End Well

President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign is surging in all battleground states while Joe Biden’s campaign is imploding. According to George Soros and his cohorts, this can’t be allowed to happen. In fact, under the guise of a “Constitutional crisis,” a massive network of Soros-backed left-wing activists are training, organizing, and plotting to “put Biden in office,” should Trump “cheat” to claim victory on Election Night. Well, this won’t end well for them. Don’t miss this.

George Soros (Photo Credit: YouTube/Screenshot)

A cabal of Democrats and Never-Trump Republicans are plotting a post-election civil war of sorts to make sure Joe Biden assumes the presidency even if Donald Trump legitimately wins.

“It’s insurrection,” President Trump said on Fox News last week when asked about the widely-circulated plan. “We’ll put them down very quickly if they do that.”

The same agitators on the Left and Never Trump Right, who’ve stoked nonstop political upheaval over the past four years, will exploit our current instability to throw the election to the Democrats.

But this is more than the far-fetched hallucinations of political outcasts. The mayhem will be heavily funded by Trump-hating billionaire George Soros.

The Democrats are claiming President Trump will refuse to accept the results of the election, when all along they are the ones who will refuse to concede on Election Night. All signs point to a massive Trump re-election.

Helmut Norpoth, who is the poly sci professor who uses the “primary model” poll which has rightly predicted 24 out of the last 26 presidential elections since 1912, has Trump’s chances of winning re-election at 91 percent. He is one of the few who got the 2016 election right, and he puts Biden’s chances at a measly 9 percent.

Norpoth’s primary model is forecasting a Trump Electoral College blow out of 362 to 176. 

Of course, Soros and his minions are well aware that Trump is on track to win re-election. That’s why they are preparing to contest the results on Election Night by claiming not all the mail-in votes have been counted and we must wait days, even weeks, before a winner can be announced.

The Soros-backed coalition is a joint project of “Indivisible and Stand Up America,” two left-wing groups founded in response to President Trump’s 2016 election and whose goals are “to organize and resist Trump’s dangerous agenda” and “to defeat Trump and his enablers.”

Seeking to “protect” election results by the use of its millions of members, the coalition calls to “take coordinated action” and “prepare for a potential post-election crisis.”

Soros-backed groups plot post-election chaos in the streets. 

“On November 3rd. After you vote, get in the streets! Donald Trump must go and we must make it happen!” reads a post tweeted in August by the far-left ShutDownDC, an “organizing space” partnering with Protect the Results which plans to “rise up to confront the Trump administration’s attacks on democracy” and offers training sessions for coalition members to prepare to take “direct action.”

In a bid to encourage more to join the coalition, Stand Up America founder Sean Eldridge, also referencing the article, wrote: “We’re going to need all hands on deck.”

Big tech companies may also play along and refuse to acknowledge Trump as the victor on Election Night. That’s why it is so important that the majority of Americans get ready to push back.

We the People have the power to prevent this chaos. If we all raise our voices in unison and demand on Election Night that the results are the results, Soros and his minions’ plans will come to nothing.

There is absolutely no reason to give in to this nonsense.

However, we must be ready. Make sure all your family and friends know there are traitors who have spent millions to put Biden in office and contest a Trump win. When the majority of Americans blow up their grand scheme, these losers will have no choice but to declare defeat.

About Rebecca Diserio, Opinion Columnist 2579 Articles
Rebecca Diserio is a conservative writer and speaker who has been featured in numerous high profile publications. She's a graduate of St. Joseph High School in Lakewood, CA and worked as a Critical Care Registered Nurse at USC Medical Center. A former Tea Party spokesman, she helped manage Star Parker’s campaign for US Congress and hosted a popular conservative radio show where she interviewed Dr. Alveda King, Ann Coulter, David Limbaugh, and Michelle Malkin. A police widow, she resides in Southern California.