Meghan Markle and her husband Harry left Canada in a hurry after they learned the border into the United States would be closing due to the coronavirus pandemic. In fact, the infamous couple, who are noted haters of President Donald Trump, took a private jet to Los Angeles knowing full well that they could be considered “high-risk” for carrying the virus. But that’s not all. Don’t miss this.
Meghan Markle and her kowtowed husband and sidekick Harry have reportedly entered the United States via a private jet after they learned the Canadian border was being shut down. This is especially troubling considering we don’t know exactly all the ways the coronavirus spreads.
“The couple, with their 10-month-old baby, Archie, took a secret flight to the LA area, leaving their recent bolthole on Vancouver Island after Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced the country’s borders were closing last week,” Page Six reports.
We also know that Harry was in contact with at least two people who were exposed or tested positive for COVID-19.
His father, Prince Charles, tested positive two days ago. Harry was in direct contact with his father from the beginning of March to mid-March, or possibly later.
“Prince Charles, who is next in line to the throne, is said to be suffering from ‘mild symptoms’ and is in self-isolation. He became sick two weeks after meeting coronavirus-stricken Prince Albert of Monaco, who tested positive five days ago,” Daily Mail reports.
“Harry, 35, recently interacted with racecar driver Lewis Hamilton, who had two days prior been exposed to COVID-19 while attending an event with Idris Elba and Sophie Trudeau, the wife of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who have both tested positive for the virus,” Fox News reports.
With all of that exposure within the last few weeks, U.S. authorities would not have cleared him for admittance to the United States. He is not an American citizen and has no business risking spreading the infection to Americans. The CDC says those who have been exposed are considered “high-risk” and should self-isolate.
We do know some people are “carriers.” They have no symptoms but can infect others with the virus.
“While it’s still unclear exactly how much of the current coronavirus outbreak has been fueled by asymptomatic, mildly symptomatic, or pre-symptomatic people, the risk is there,” Nate Favini, MD, medical lead of “Forward,” told Health.
That’s because people who are asymptomatic can still spread the virus and have high levels of the virus in their respiratory secretions, he said — something that is apparent from the rapid spread of the coronavirus.
“Given the rapidity of the spread of COVID-19, it seems plausible that people who are asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic could be playing a role in spreading the virus,” he said.
So, why would this dastardly duo take the risk of spreading the coronavirus? What caused them to flee Canada and sneak into the United States?
It appears that Meghan was hellbent on getting to Hollywood. “This move was planned for some time. They realized Canada would not work out for various reasons and they want to be based in the Los Angeles area,” The Sun reports.
On March 13, Page Six reports, “Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are extremely concerned for their close friend Sophie Trudeau, the first lady of Canada, after she was diagnosed with coronavirus.”
“The Sussexes have left Canada just a week after it was revealed that their close friend, first lady Sophie Trudeau, had been diagnosed with coronavirus after arriving home from a trip to London,” Page Six adds.
Harry should be self-isolating in Canada. We do not know if Meghan was exposed to Prince Charles or anyone else who has now tested positive. She also had contact with many people during her U.K. visit at the beginning of March. Instead, knowing the border was closing on March 20, Meghan refused to cancel their move until this pandemic is over.
You’d think it would be better to be safe, than sorry. Well, not if you are the former royal couple, who feel entitled to do as they please. They delayed releasing that they traveled to America until March 26, hoping to confuse people who may start to ask questions.
“They took a private flight to the Los Angeles area before the borders between Canada and the US were shut,” reports royal reporter Dan Wooten via The Sun.
They knew they could not leave Canada after the border was closed, even by private jet. Private flights are logged and are being monitored. However, the private jet probably allowed them to not be as scrutinized as those flying commercial coming into the U.S.
Meghan was not going to let something like the coronavirus outbreak alter her big plans to resume her acting career.
By all accounts, Meghan Markle has been putting out fluff pieces to announce she is back and ready for her close-up. According to Glamour Magazine, which is one of Meghan’s go-to media outlets, she is ready to relaunch her “her lifestyle blog, The Tig,” and “is planning her second cookbook.”
“Meghan has heaps of projects in the work including plenty of philanthropic work,” the fluff piece added.
Right. If she had “heaps of projects in the works,” we already would have heard about them. The truth is the former working royals are having a cash flow problem. Meghan and Harry couldn’t care less about spreading the coronavirus. This is all about the money.
They had to high-tail it to Los Angeles so Meghan could start pandering to her Hollywood contacts. Well, karma is coming for the dastardly duo. We predict the couple will wear out their welcome rather fast, especially after it’s learned they chose to put people at risk for COVID-19.